Questions about COVID-19 and applying to Dunwoody? Click here and scroll down to the International Students FAQ.
Dunwoody invites international students who are interested in a hands-on, applied technical education to apply to the College. The College is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and has been educating students for over 100 years.
International students should contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com to ensure that they have all the forms and paperwork they need to apply to Dunwoody College. The following items are required for application:
- An International Student Application form with a $50 application fee
- A Certification of Finances form, indicating the financial sources for the expense of attending the College
- Immunization forms showing proof of up-to-date vaccinations
- If English is not your native language, submit your scores of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or take a placement test.
- An official high school transcript written in English and evaluated by an outside agency. Students who are unable to provide transcripts from their home country, for any reason, are required to take the GED exam and present a certified copy of their GED transcript.
Accepted applicants are issued the necessary documents for obtaining a student visa.