At Dunwoody College, we value our employees and are committed to providing them a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. In addition to generous paid time off, Dunwoody employees also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; 403(b) savings options; and tuition reimbursement.
Dunwoody Employee Benefits
Annually, all full-time employees receive:
- 13 paid holidays
- 7 days of Sick and Safe Leave
- Personal hours
- Volunteer hours
Additional Paid Time Off (PTO) days are dependent on years of service:
- First year of service: 12 days
- After one year of service: 17 days
- After two years of service: 22 days
- After 15 years of service: 27 days
Dunwoody offers multiple choices for medical insurance, including plan design and healthcare network.
Employees can also select competitive dental and vision benefits.
At no cost to employees, Dunwoody provides:
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
Employees can also choose to purchase additional life insurance as well as life insurance for their spouse and dependents.
Dunwoody offers two different retirement plans for its employees: A 403(b) and a Roth 403(b). Both plans offer many different ways and options to save and invest in your future.
Dunwoody recognizes the importance of employees being able to recover from the birth of a child and/or care for and bond with a newborn or a newly adopted or newly placed child before returning to work. It provides up to six weeks of paid parental leave to employees following the birth of an employee’s child or the placement of a child with an employee in connection with adoption or foster care.
We value education. That’s why employees, their spouses, and their dependents interested in enrolling in Dunwoody courses may qualify to have their tuition waived.
Employees may also qualify for tuition reimbursement for degree programs at other colleges/universities.
Dunwoody recognizes the importance of strong, two-way communication. In an effort to improve the flow of communication among all departments and programs, the College holds:
- Monthly all-employee meetings
- Monthly manager meetings
- Semi-annual employee in-services
- Weekly e-newsletters outlining important organizational changes, campus updates, upcoming events, and deadlines.
Additional employee benefits include:
- Free, security-patrolled parking
- An on-site cafeteria
- Free monthly lectures on leadership from established industry leaders during the academic year
- Free monthly forums on diversity and inclusion during the academic year