Ready to deploy your inner director?
Products and services don’t make it to market without a guiding hand. But it’s better when the hand on the wheel has technical knowledge alongside a vision of the future and strong project management skills.
- construction managers need to be able to bring together a diverse group of professionals
- cybersecurity professionals are always working to balance risk and business resources and goals
- computer systems analysts and IT managers keep current technologies up-to-date and in working order, but also have an eye on future technologies
- operations managers and project managers get everyone working together towards the same goals
- land surveyors work in teams and coordinate with civil engineers to collect and analyze vast amounts of data
What you should know: director types are passionate about helping others contribute their skills and want to understand all elements of a big project.
Dunwoody’s approach: through project-based learning you master technical skills so you have credibility with those you lead and communicate with while also learning how to analyze dynamic situations so you can make the best decisions for your team, organization, and clients and customers.
Ready to learn more?
Fill out the form below for a personalized conversation with an Admissions Counselor. They can help you find the program that best fits your interests, your doer type, and your career goals.