New program; First graduating class in May 2022
Dunwoody’s Electrical Engineering degree positions graduates for a variety of careers working with electrical or electronic systems.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2016-17 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Advanced Electronics LabLearn how to assemble and test complex circuit boards for use in a variety of electronics applications.
- 24 Oscillioscopes
- 24 soldering stations
- 1 circuit board mill
Basic Electricity LabComplete projects that help you learn the fundamentals of electricity, including how to analyze, design, build, and test series, parallel and combination AC and DC...
- 38 DC power supplies and function generators
- 24 multimeters
- 12 three phase motor trainers with variable-frequency drives
Engineering, Materials, Mechanics & Metrology LabOpen to all manufacturing and engineering students (and those with training on the equipment), this lab brings together equipment for additive manufacturing, material testing, measurement,...
- Three Stratasys Fortus Additive Manufacturing Centers (3D printers)
- Zeiss Duramax (tactile coordinate measuring machine with 500 X 500 X 500 mm capacity)
- Zeiss Stemi 305 Axiocam 105 Microscope
- MTS Criterion 43 Universal Test System
- 7 Haas CNC machine control simulators