New program; First graduating class in May 2022
Dunwoody’s Electrical Engineering degree positions graduates for a variety of careers working with electrical or electronic systems.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2017-18 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Advanced Electronics LabLearn how to assemble and test complex circuit boards for use in a variety of electronics applications.
- 12 Digital Oscilloscopes
- 6 Advanced Soldering Stations
- Circuit Board Prototyping Mill
- 6 NIDA Microporcessor Trainers
- 6 Motorola Microcontroller Trainers
Basic Electricity LabComplete projects that help you learn the fundamentals of electricity, including how to analyze, design, build, and test series, parallel and combination AC and DC...
- 12 Oscilloscopes
- 12 powersupplies and function generators
- 12 Elenco circuit prototyping stations
- 12 Relay Logic control panels
Engineering, Materials, Mechanics & Metrology LabOpen to all manufacturing and engineering students (and those with training on the equipment), this lab brings together equipment for additive manufacturing, material testing, measurement,...
- Two Stratasys Fortus 250 3D Printers
- One Stratasys F370 3D Printer
- One Fortus 400 3D Printer
- Two MakerBot 3D Printers
- Two Zeiss Duramax Coordinate Measurement Machines
- Two MTS Criterion Tensile/Shear/Compression Testers
- 7 Haas CNC Controller Simulators
- One Zeiss Stemi 305 Microscope