New program; First graduating class in May 2020
Dunwoody’s Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is designed for those who want a project-focused, team-oriented engineering education that starts on day one.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2017-18 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Advanced Electronics LabLearn how to assemble and test complex circuit boards for use in a variety of electronics applications.
- 12 Digital Oscilloscopes
- 6 Advanced Soldering Stations
- Circuit Board Prototyping Mill
- 6 NIDA Microprocessor Trainers
- 6 Motorola Microcontroller Trainers
Engineering, Materials, Mechanics & Metrology LabOpen to all manufacturing and engineering students (and those with training on the equipment), this lab brings together equipment for additive manufacturing, material testing, measurement,...
- Two Stratasys Fortus 250 3D Printers
- One Stratasys F370 3D Printer
- One Fortus 400 3D Printer
- Two MakerBot 3D Printers
- Two Zeiss Duramax Coordinate Measurement Machines
- Two MTS Criterion Tensile/Shear/Compression Testers
- 7 Haas CNC Controller Simulators
- One Zeiss Stemi 305 Microscope
Basic Electricity LabComplete projects that help you learn the fundamentals of electricity, including how to analyze, design, build, and test series, parallel and combination AC and DC...
- 12 Oscilloscopes
- 12 powersupplies and function generators
- 12 Elenco circuit prototyping stations
- 12 Relay Logic control panels
Haas CNC Manufacturing CenterLearn to machine parts on both manual and computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines as well as how to measure and inspect your work.
- 10 Haas CNC Mini Mills
- 2 Haas ST-10 Turning Centers
- 1 Haas Tool Room Mill
- 1 Sodick Wire EDM
- 1 Charmilles Sinker EDM
FoundryLearn to cast metal with an industrial kiln.
- 1 VK Industrial Kiln
- Various crucibles and pouring equipment
- Sand casting molds and tools