Academic Plan & Degree Progress
Students should monitor their progress toward their declared certificate or degree path using the Degree Requirements feature in my.dunwoody. This plan will also be used by faculty, department deans, program managers, and student services advisors in advising sessions. The academic plan shows what has been completed, what is in progress, and what is left to do in order to satisfy academic requirements for graduation.
Enrollment & Degree Verification
Dunwoody College of Technology has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse provides electronic verification of student enrollment and degree to employers, employment agencies, background search firms, and various other businesses.
Contact the National Student Clearinghouse via www.degreeverify.org or at the following address.
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Students can use Student Self-Service to:
- Print enrollment verification certifications,
- View your enrollment history and enrollment verifications provided at your request,
- Check loan deferments sent to your lenders, and
- Link to real-time information on your student loans.
You can access Student Self-Service by logging onto my.dunwoody.edu using your student logon and password.
Enrollment status is defined as “active” or “withdrawn”. Within the “active” enrollment category:
- Full-time = 12 or more credits
- Three-quarter time = 9-11 credits
- Part-time = 6-8 credits
- Less than part-time = 1-5 credits