Anthony L. Ferrara Career Services Center
The Anthony L. Ferrara Career Services Center offers employment assistance to all students and alumni. We strive to bring employment opportunities to students who graduate from all our programs in an effort to help them get off to a strong start in the workforce and the community.
About Anthony L. Ferrara
The Career Services Center is named for Anthony L. Ferrara, the founder of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning. Mr. Ferrara was a longtime supporter of and advocate for the College.
Whether you are in your first semester, last semester, or have already graduated, we can help you:
- Find part-time and full-time internships and job openings
- Develop your résumé and cover letter
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile
- Practice for job interviews
- Prepare for semi-annual career fairs and networking events
- Register for MyCareer
Monday-Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 am – 4 p.m.
Thursday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Anthony L. Ferrara Career Services Center is dedicated to providing lifelong employment assistance to Dunwoody students/alumni at no cost. We support the Dunwoody vision, mission, and goals of assisting “Graduates who are worth more” to build the foundation for a rewarding and lifelong career.
- 2014-15 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
- 2013-14 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
- 2012-13 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
- 2011-12 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
- 2010-11 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
*NOTE ON EMPLOYMENT REPORTS: Categories excluded from the employment report include further education, military service, waiting for union, not seeking employment, delaying due to medical reasons, and unknown.