Anthony L. Ferrara Career Services Center
The Anthony L. Ferrara Career Services Center provides lifelong employment assistance to all students and alumni at no cost. The Center strives to bring employment opportunities to students who graduate from all of Dunwoody’s programs in an effort to help them get off to a strong start in the workforce and the community.
Whether you are in your first semester, last semester, or have already graduated, the Career Services Center can help you:
- Find part-time and full-time internships and job openings
- Develop your résumé and cover letter
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile
- Practice for job interviews
- Prepare for semi-annual career fairs and networking events
- Register for MyCareer, Dunwoody’s online job board.
The Anthony L. Ferrara Career Services Center is dedicated to providing lifelong employment assistance to Dunwoody students/alumni at no cost. The Center supports the Dunwoody vision, mission, and goals of assisting “Graduates who are worth more” to build the foundation for a rewarding and lifelong career.
About Anthony L. Ferrara
The Career Services Center is named for Anthony L. Ferrara, the founder of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning. Mr. Ferrara was a longtime supporter of and advocate for the College.
It is useful to know salary ranges for positions you are applying for. Keep in mind that the salary data provided at the links below are estimates. Salary offers should also be considered in tandem with benefits offered, work schedule, opportunities for growth and professional development, length of commute, and other factors that affect your overall job satisfaction.
- 2016-17 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
- 2015-16 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
- 2014-15 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
- 2013-14 Graduates Employment Report (PDF)
*Note: Categories excluded from the employment report include further education, military service, waiting for union, not seeking employment, delaying due to medical reasons, and unknown.
Dunwoody Class Of 2018 Joins Proud History
Monday-Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Career Services Center is located on the Green Level in Room 36.