Project Lead The Way (PLTW)
Project Lead the Way (PLTW) is the leading provider of rigorous and innovative Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) curricular programs used in middle and high schools across the U.S.
PLTW’s mission is to ensure that America succeeds in the increasingly high-tech and high-skill global economy by partnering with middle schools and high schools to prepare students to become the most innovative and productive in the world.
Dunwoody College of Technology is a PLTW Partner, offering PLTW scholarships each year.
Scholarship benefits include:
- A scholarship of up to $2,000
About the PLTW Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have your Dunwoody program selection finalized by May 3, 2021
- Have a 2.5 or higher GPA in high school classes OR an ACT composite score of 22 or higher
- Submit a scholarship application
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or school official
If you are ready to apply, fill out the Project Lead The Way Scholarship Application below:
If selected as a recipient, you will receive up to a $2,000 scholarship award in financial aid assistance.
" I am extremely grateful to be a recipient of the PLTW scholarship. PLTW was what first got me interested in working with computers back in high school. And the scholarship dollars here at Dunwoody have allowed me to really focus on my studies, instead of worrying about how I’ll pay for my tuition. "
’21 Software Engineering