Construction Career Pathway Scholarship
Application deadline update: In response to the additional challenges that exist due to COVID-19, we want to make sure everyone has enough time to gather their application materials and apply for our scholarship programs. For this reason, we are pleased to announce that we are extending the CCP application deadline to Monday, June 1, 2020 at 5:00 PM. Applicants will be selected and notified no later than June 5th.
The Construction Career Pathway Scholarship is designed to prepare high potential, under served and under resourced individuals from a diverse population for lifelong careers as leaders, managers, and tradespeople in the construction industry.
Our mission is to work with employers to provide industry education, mentorship, and financial support that will result in earning an associate’s degree, successful employment, and a strong career development plan.
Scholarship benefits include:
- A two-year scholarship award of up to $10,000 per year for full-time students in the
Construction Sciences & Building Technology programs:
- Architectural Drafting & Design
- Construction Management
- Construction Project Management
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance
- Electrical Construction Design & Management
- Facilities Operations & Management
- HVAC Installation
- HVAC Installation & Residential Service
- HVACR Systems Servicing
- Interior Design
- Land Surveying
- Surveying & Civil Engineering Technology
About the Construction Career Pathway Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Complete enrollment application to Dunwoody College.
- Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Complete CCP scholarship application, including essay.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Complete scholarship interview with Associate Director of Special Initiatives.
- Accepted first time, first semester student at Dunwoody College.