Program Placement Rate:
Source 2017-18 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Looking to fast track your career in automated manufacturing? Take evening classes and earn a certificate in Industrial Controls.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2016-17 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Industrial Controls and PLC LabLearn to debug and program programmable logic controllers for use in a variety of control systems.
- 11 Allen Bradley RS500 PLCs
- 11 Allen Bradley RS5000 PLCs
- 11 Siemens S7-1200 PLCs
- 11 Cognex Machine Vision Systems
- 11 ABB VFDs
- 11 Maple Systems Touch HMIs
Industrial Robotics LabLearn to program industrial robots.
- 8 FANUC LR Mate Industrial Robots
- 8 Epson T3 SCARA Robots
- 1 FANUC M1-iA Delta Robot
Packaging LabAssemble, configure, and program an array of packaging machinery to move a product from its initial state to packaged, wrapped, boxed, and palletized.
- 1 Fanuc Robot and RoboDrill Cell
- 1 Scandia Diamond Wrapper
- 1 MGS Cartoner
- 1 Checkmate Checkweigher
- 1 DoBoy Shrink Tunnel
- 1 Label-Aire Labeler
Haas CNC Manufacturing CenterLearn to machine parts on both manual and computer numeric controlled (CNC) machines as well as how to measure and inspect your work.
- 10 Haas CNC Mini Mills
- 2 Haas ST-10 Turning Centers
- 1 Haas Tool Room Mill
- 1 Sodick Wire EDM
- 1 Charmilles Sinker EDM
Engineering, Materials, Mechanics & Metrology LabOpen to all manufacturing and engineering students (and those with training on the equipment), this lab brings together equipment for additive manufacturing, material testing, measurement,...
- Two Stratasys Fortus 250 3D Printers
- One Stratasys F370 3D Printer
- One Fortus 400 3D Printer
- Two MakerBot 3D Printers
- Two Zeiss Duramax Coordinate Measurement Machines
- Two MTS Criterion Tensile/Shear/Compression Testers
- 7 Haas CNC Controller Simulators
- One Zeiss Stemi 305 Microscope