Program Placement Rate:
Source 2017-18 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Looking to fast track your career in automated manufacturing? Take evening classes and earn a certificate in Industrial Controls.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2016-17 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Programmable Controls LabLearn to debug and program programmable logic controllers for use in a variety of control systems.
- 11 Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLCs
- 11 Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLCs
- 11 Siemens S7-1200 PLCs
- 11 ABB VFDs
- 11 Maple Systems HMIs
Industrial Robotics LabLearn to program industrial robots.
- 8 FANUC LR Mate Industrial Robots
- 8 Epson T3 SCARA Robots
- 1 FANUC M1-iA Delta Robot
Packaging LabAssemble, configure, and program an array of packaging machinery to move a product from its initial state to packaged, wrapped, boxed, and palletized.
- 1 Fanuc Robot and RoboDrill Cell
- 1 Scandia Diamond Wrapper
- 1 MGS Cartoner
- 1 Checkmate Checkweigher
- 1 DoBoy Shrink Tunnel
- 1 Label-Aire Labeler
Gene Haas Manufacturing Innovation LabLearn to program CNC milling and turning operations and develop the tooling used in modern manufacturing processes like injection molding and metal stamping.
- 10 Haas CNC Mini Mills
- 2 Haas VF2 Mills
- Haas ST-10 Lathe
- Sodick Wire EDM
- Charmilles Sinker EDM
- Cincinatti Injection Mold Press
Engineering, Materials, Mechanics & Metrology LabOpen to all manufacturing and engineering students (and those with training on the equipment), this lab brings together equipment for additive manufacturing, material testing, measurement,...
- Two Stratasys Fortus 250 3D Printers
- One Stratasys F370 3D Printer
- One Fortus 400 3D Printer
- Two MakerBot 3D Printers
- Two Zeiss Duramax Coordinate Measurement Machines
- Two MTS Criterion Tensile/Shear/Compression Testers
- 7 Haas CNC Controller Simulators
- One Zeiss Stemi 305 Microscope