Engineering, Materials, Mechanics & Metrology Lab
Open to all manufacturing and engineering students (and those with training on the equipment), this lab brings together equipment for additive manufacturing, material testing, measurement, and CNC simulation.
- Three Stratasys Fortus Additive Manufacturing Centers (3D printers)
- Zeiss Duramax (tactile coordinate measuring machine with 500 X 500 X 500 mm capacity)
- Zeiss Stemi 305 Axiocam 105 Microscope
- MTS Criterion 43 Universal Test System
- 7 Haas CNC machine control simulators