New Program: FIRST GRADUATING CLASS IN MAY 2022
Automation & Controls Engineering Technology
Become a Controls Engineer, Automation Engineer, or Mechatronics Engineer with a bachelor’s completion degree in Automation & Controls Engineering Technology.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2018-19 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Automation Engineering LabLearn how to program and commission automated control systems in a variety of settings.
- 12 Cognex Machine Vision systems
- 12 Motion-Control Trainers
- 12 RoboTeq Auto-Guided Vehicles
- 12 SCADA/HMI trainers
Industrial Controls and PLC LabLearn to debug and program programmable logic controllers for use in a variety of control systems.
- 11 Allen Bradley RS500 PLCs
- 11 Allen Bradley RS5000 PLCs
- 11 Siemens S7-1200 PLCs
- 11 Cognex Machine Vision Systems
- 11 ABB VFDs
- 11 Maple Systems Touch HMIs
Industrial Robotics LabLearn to program industrial robots.
- 8 FANUC LR Mate Industrial Robots
- 8 Epson T3 SCARA Robots
- 1 FANUC M1-iA Delta Robot
Basic Electricity LabComplete projects that help you learn the fundamentals of electricity, including how to analyze, design, build, and test series, parallel and combination AC and DC...
- 12 Oscilloscopes
- 12 powersupplies and function generators
- 12 Elenco circuit prototyping stations
- 12 Relay Logic control panels