Job Placement Rate for Dunwoody Grads:
Source 2018-19 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Electronics Technology (Certificate)
Looking to fast track your career in electronics? Take evening classes and earn a certificate in Electronics Technology.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2017-18 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Controls Engineering LabAssemble and program the industrial controls used in discrete manufacturing and advanced process control applications.
- 24 Individual Work Stations
- AB CompactLogix PLCs
- PanelView HMIs
- Kinetix Motion Controllers
- Cognex Machine Vision Systems
Programmable Controls LabLearn to debug and program programmable logic controllers for use in a variety of control systems.
- 11 Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLCs
- 11 Allen Bradley CompactLogix PLCs
- 11 Siemens S7-1200 PLCs
- 11 ABB VFDs
- 11 Maple Systems HMIs
Basic Electricity LabComplete projects that help you learn the fundamentals of electricity, including how to analyze, design, build, and test series, parallel and combination AC and DC...
- 12 Oscilloscopes
- 12 powersupplies and function generators
- 12 Elenco circuit prototyping stations
- 12 Relay Logic control panels