Job Placement Rate for Dunwoody Grads:
Source 2016-17 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Electronics Technology (Certificate)
Looking to fast track your career in electronics? Take evening classes and earn a certificate in Electronics Technology.
Job Inquiries Per Dunwoody Graduate
Source 2017-18 Dunwoody Career Services Annual Report
Advanced Electronics LabLearn how to assemble and test complex circuit boards for use in a variety of electronics applications.
- 12 Digital Oscilloscopes
- 6 Advanced Soldering Stations
- Circuit Board Prototyping Mill
- 6 NIDA Microporcessor Trainers
- 6 Motorola Microcontroller Trainers
Industrial Controls and PLC LabLearn to debug and program programmable logic controllers for use in a variety of control systems.
- 11 Allen Bradley RS500 PLCs
- 11 Allen Bradley RS5000 PLCs
- 11 Siemens S7-1200 PLCs
- 11 Cognex Machine Vision Systems
- 11 ABB VFDs
- 11 Maple Systems Touch HMIs
Basic Electricity LabComplete projects that help you learn the fundamentals of electricity, including how to analyze, design, build, and test series, parallel and combination AC and DC...
- 12 Oscilloscopes
- 12 powersupplies and function generators
- 12 Elenco circuit prototyping stations
- 12 Relay Logic control panels