Campus community celebrates the makers, fixers, doers, builders, and designers of the world.
Dunwoody College of Technology kicked off its new creative campaign the week of March 19, which aims to celebrate the Dunwoody student—who they are and how they learn.
The campaign, which will continue to be rolled out in the coming weeks, will feature new billboard designs, bus wraps, digital streaming and social spots, campus signage, and a new website.
The goal of the campaign is to illustrate Dunwoody’s educational philosophy as well as the valuable and unifying qualities of Dunwoody students and alumni.
Campaign concepts highlight Dunwoody’s differentiators, which include:
- An active, experiential learning model that is “A Little Less Talk, and A Lot More Action.”
- A collaborative and practical environment that allows students to “Explore, Design, Create, Refine. Repeat.”
- Curriculum and projects that prove “Teamwork Isn’t Taught By A Book.”
- An educational institution for those who are
determined and “Born to Do.”
- Because, Dunwoody believes “Your Degree Should Work ForYou.”
The College is encouraging prospective students, current students, employees, alumni, donors, and friends to participate in the campaign by sharing photos of projects, job sites, or personal and professional accomplishments using the hashtags #MakeYourFuture, #BornToDo, and #DunwoodyDetermined.