The Commencement Ceremony
Commencement is the recognition of the academic achievements and lasting contributions made to Dunwoody by the graduating classes. You are invited to celebrate one of life’s most significant milestones with classmates, family, and friends who have supported you on your journey.
10:00 a.m. – Graduate check-in, room L100
The room information will be available at the beginning of May. Updates will be communicated via DC Weekly and email.
Students arriving later may be unable to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
No facilities are available for storing personal items. Please leave items with your guests. Neither the venue nor Dunwoody is responsible for items left unattended.
10:00 a.m. – Auditorium doors open.
- Tickets are not required. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Directions and special accommodation information can be found by visiting the Minneapolis Convention Center website.
- Cameras – Guests are welcome to bring cameras to Commencement, but should only take pictures from their seats.
Allowable Items – Cell phones must be silenced or turned off. No banners, signs, balloons, noisemakers, or any other items that block the view of guests may be carried into the hall.
- Ceremony Announcements: Order announcements to invite guests
- Photos: Professional photos will be taken during the ceremony. Proofs can be viewed and photos ordered via the GradImages website. GradImages will also send proofs to your personal email.
- Diploma Mailing: Diplomas will be mailed 4-6 after degrees have been conferred
- Transcript Requests: Order an official transcript
Stay involved! Learn about Dunwoody’s Alumni Association