Design Camp is an exciting pre-college program created to introduce high school students to the dynamic world of design. This week-long program offers an immersive hands-on project based experience led by Dunwoody College faculty from the School of Design. Participants will explore ideas from architecture, interior design, and graphic design and product design work using industry tools and techniques. Beyond exploring our labs and makers spaces, students will be able to meet with college admissions to find out about all that Dunwoody has to offer. Visit to local design firms and city tour included.
- AGES: High School students, grades 9-12
- WHEN: July 31-Aug. 4, 2023
- TIME: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- PLACE: Dunwoody College
818 Dunwoody Blvd. Minneapolis, MN 55403
- COST: $350 (early bird $300) Lunch and snack provided
- CONTACT: Lisa Loudon | email@example.com
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 15, 2023
(Early Bird: June 15)