The Elftmann Student Success Center offers both structured and customized workshops to all Dunwoody students.
Structured workshops use an established curriculum and are offered during set dates each year.
Customized workshops are developed throughout the year to fit requests of students and/or instructors. These workshops cover topics like fundamental math, writing, study skills, computer literacy, and AP style formatting.
To schedule a workshop, please email the Student Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Summer Bridge to Success Workshops
All three Bridge to Success workshops are offered on all four days. Choose the subject and number of sessions to fit your needs! There is no cost to students.
Contact Eeris Fritz at 612.381.8122 or email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Bridge to Success Workshops: July 23-26, 2018
- Reading strategies and writing processes
- Vocabulary development
- Grammar, punctuation, and capitalization
- Sentence, paragraph, and essay structure
- Review of functions
- Concepts of derivatives and integrals
- Problem solving techniques
- Transposition of technical formulas
- Engineering notation
- Geometric shapes
- Scientific calculator use