The Elftmann Student Success Center provides resources to help students build the skills and strategies to be an effective student. Workshops can be requested by students or instructors, and can be held in the center or in class.
To schedule a workshop, please email the Student Success team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bridge to Success
All four Bridge to Success workshops are offered on all four days. Choose the subject and number of sessions to fit your needs! There is no cost to students.
Contact Eeris Fritz at 612.381.8122 or email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Bridge to Success Workshops: July 24-27, 2018
- Reading strategies and writing processes
- Vocabulary development
- Grammar, punctuation, and capitalization
- Sentence, paragraph, and essay structure
- Review of functions
- Concepts of derivatives and integrals
- Problem solving techniques
- Transposition of technical formulas
- Engineering notation
- Geometric shapes
- Scientific calculator use
- Review of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint