Explore your future
Dunwoody is the college for designers who want to bring their work to life.
If you’re looking to unleash your imagination, we’re here to help you make your future.
Turn your love for design into a career
Because it’s a center for numerous major industries, including consumer goods, construction, and medical technology, the Twin Cities is a great place to launch a design career. Career paths include architecture, interior design, graphic design, and product and tool design, including 3D prototyping.
And because the local design scene supports everything from small design shops to medium-size firms to large companies, you’re sure to find an employer that fits your interests, career ambitions, and preferred workplace environment.
Dunwoody’s degree offerings focus on both design theory and design technologies with an emphasis on completing real-world projects. You’ll graduate with a portfolio of work that’s polished, professional, and proves you’re ready to hit the ground running.
- A five-year Bachelor of Architecture degree for those looking to become licensed architects
- A two-year Electrical Construction Design & Management degree for those interested in designing electrical systems
- A two-year Engineering Drafting & Design degree for those interested in product and manufacturing design
- A two-year Graphic Design & Production degree for those interested in digital, print, and packaging design
- A four-year Interior Design degree for those interested in commercial and high-end residential design