LEAD: Lead. Educate. Accomplish. Discover.
A SPEAKER SERIES HELD THE FIRST THURSDAY OF THE MONTH
Featuring keynote speakers on industry topics
Hosted by the Dunwoody Alumni Association
7:30 a.m. – First Thursday in September, October, November, December, February, March, April, and May
Hear from top industry leaders, and network with other industry professionals at Dunwoody’s LEAD Speaker Series. Held once a month during the academic year, the event features key executives in the business community presenting on a range of industry topics. We invite all alumni, friends, faculty, staff, and students of Dunwoody College of Technology as well as the Twin Cities community.
Each series features a 30 minute keynote speech by a leader in the business community, followed by a 10 – 15 minute Q&A session.
The LEAD Speaker Series provides attendees current insights, changes and future development of industry world.
Please note there are no Lead speaker series in June, July, and August.
Upcoming LEAD speakers
- September 2, 2021: Bill George, Harvard Business School Professor, Former Medtronic CEO, Best-selling Author
- October 7, 2021: Art Johnson, CEO, Infinity Systems, Inc.
- November 4, 2021: Brigadier General Denny Schulstad, USAF, Retired
- December 2, 2021: Nawal Noor, President & CEO, Noor Companies GBC
- February 3, 2022: TBD
- March 3, 2022: TBD
- April 7, 2022: Eric Jolly, President & CEO, St. Paul Foundation
- May 5, 2022: TBD