Dunwoody College Virtual Open House
Welcome to Dunwoody College of Technology’s virtual open house.
Here’s how it will work:
- Prospective students and their families are invited to visit this page on Tuesday, June 9, to join a virtual meeting with academic department deans, faculty members, and admissions counselors from the academic program areas you are interested in.
- Note that meeting times vary. This also allows you to join more than one meeting if you’d like.
- Meetings are scheduled to run for half an hour but will go longer if you have additional questions.
- Buttons to the meetings will be available below once we get closer to the Open House date. Click on the meeting you want to join shortly before its start time. The link will take you to a Microsoft Teams virtual meeting (like Zoom or Skype Group Video Chat).
- Enter your name and request to join the meeting
- You do not need to have a Teams account to participate.
- You also do not need to have video turned on to join the meeting.
- If you’re joining from a mobile device, it may be easier to install the Teams app.
- If you’re not sure which meeting is right for you, view our full list of academic departments and programs to see which specific majors are in each department.
- If you haven’t already, please RSVP for the June 9 Open House so we can get you any other information you need.
- If you’re interested in viewing our labs, shops, and studios scroll down for video tours of our educational spaces.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612.374.5800.